Facebook hates me
#1 November 20, 4:24 pm
Facebook hates me
So I'm gonna make this my new posting home. Hopefully this site won't hate me because I'm a little raucous sometimes.

Oh, and Creeper? Promote this shit. You got a great goddam idea here, and it could just get popular among subversives like ourselves.
#2 November 20, 4:53 pm
Has Alan replied to you yet? Wut the hell is up with you not accessing the forum :-(
We don't care what you say FUCK YOU!
#3 November 20, 5:06 pm
No, no reply. Still can't get into the forum. And facebook has been sporadically denying me from accessing my home page.
#4 November 20, 5:13 pm
That blows all the way around! I hope everyone else realizes they can post boobies and meat swords without being banned here.
#5 November 20, 9:30 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by: Raucous

So I'm gonna make this my new posting home. Hopefully this site won't hate me because I'm a little raucous sometimes.

Oh, and Creeper? Promote this shit. You got a great goddam idea here, and it could just get popular among subversives like ourselves.

Promoting is a tricky thing, google ads are not really that effective plus this being an uncensored they don't allow, sometimes just word of mouth is the best promotion, also an important thing is content, and thanks to you folks its now getting some Smile

And don't worry about bans, learned from the best, REDRUM, pretty much never banned anyone Smile he just let things be and let ppl settle things between themselves for the most part.
#6 November 21, 12:24 am
Redrum = best mod ever.

But yeah, I'm gonna try to spread this around the places I visit.
#7 December 7, 11:00 am
Yeah, redrum kick ass as a mod. The stupid Movie forum doesn't know how lucky they are. They whine and bitch because he doesn't step in and takes sides like 99% of the other MySpace mods.

Especially that Wendy bitch. From lurking around over the years in other forums I've read dozens and dozens of posts she's locked, ended up deleting or where she belittles the OP for asking a myspace question (in the MySpace forum section FOR those questions mind you)and then locks their thread so no one can answer them. She's a cunt and a half dude. If she takes over the Metal forum or Rock forum there, we are all fucked.
#8 September 20, 2:18 pm
Seems like I'm banned from myspace forums too, all i did is post a funny video, maybe they thought I hacked because it's literally impossible to embed a video but i figured it out, and did not hack.

Anyway I can't go to the forums if I log into myspace, it's either a bug or a ban, either way it's fucking a crappy mess myspace, I tried to revive it but they had to go and ban me, shit was actually starting to pic up.

I was going to put in the effort of contacting myspace administration personally and getting the Nazi bias moderators out of there with signatures from good active members but you know what? fk it, just not worth the trouble for a site that takes giant steps in the wrong direction and fixes nothing.
#9 September 21, 10:04 am
You know what guys FFFFUCK FACEBOOK and FFFFFFFUCK MYSPACE ! Tongue
tellu